The London Heliport is one of the most advanced heliports in Europe
Centrally located on the south bank of the River Thames opposite Chelsea Harbour, the London Heliport has provided a vertical gateway to London for VIPs, celebrities and the business community for over 50 years.
Providing the ultimate in user comfort and convenience, the London Heliport is perfect for business and recreation alike.
Heliport Terminal Facilities Include:
- Modern, comfortable and secure air-conditioned passenger departure lounge
- Airside escort and baggage handling
- Sound-proofed, air-conditioned VIP lounge for added privacy
- Customer drop off and car waiting area at front of house for rapid road access
- Dedicated car chauffeur service to Heliport customers providing seamless onward executive transportation solutions (private hire car, mini cab and London black taxi services also available)
- Main heliport entrance via secure reception area to enhance privacy and discretion
- Secure airside access and security
- Newspapers, periodicals, coffee, tea, herbal infusions, soft drinks and biscuits
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
There is secure car parking available on site with a drop-off and collection point at the front of the premises. Guests interested in using the underground car parking facility must ensure they advise managements of their requirements at least 24hrs in advance. A small charge is payable for this service. The management reserves the right to refuse parking at short notice due to operational constraints.
Meeting and Facilities
Clients of the London Heliport can host meetings, conferences and events in an exclusive location offering spectacular views of the Heliport and the River Thames. The well appointed meeting room venues offer a range of seating options and can cater for groups ranging from 5 to 200 delegates. The VIP Lounge is also available for exclusive hire.